George Orwell's "Why I Write" →
From a very early age, perhaps the age of five or six, I knew that when I grew up I should be a writer. Between the ages of about seventeen and twenty-four I tried to abandon this idea, but I did so with the consciousness that I was outraging my true nature and that sooner or later I should have to settle down and write books…
This post has 9 notes.
- burdegur likes this
onlyaworkingtitle reblogged this from onlyaworkingtitle and added:
Originally posted Sat, Jul 02 2011.
- birdgurhl reblogged this from amnesiac1331
- panacealin likes this
- amnesiac1331 reblogged this from johannesvandergraaff
- amnesiac1331 likes this
- bogusandthesea likes this
- johannesvandergraaff reblogged this from onlyaworkingtitle
- onlyaworkingtitle posted this